I have provided my personal information to RR. I have read the Privacy and Marketing Disclosure and Authorisation and authorise RR to use my personal information for the purposes contained in the Disclosure and Authorisation.
1. In order for us to assess your application you will need to provide:
(a) Personal identification information including:
(i) your name, date of birth and marital status;
(ii) drivers’ license or passport details;
(iii) contact details;
(iv) business details if you are applying as a business.
(b) Address information including:
(i) landlord or mortgage details including address and phone number;
(ii) previous address details if you have lived in the current residence for
(c) Income information including (home rentals only):
(i) employers address and contact details;
(ii) previous employer details if you have been in your current job for less less than 2 years.
2. Information which we collect about you either directly or indirectly will be used, disclosed and made accessible by us in the manner set out in this Disclosure and Authorisation.
3. We may collect personal information about you for the following purposes:
(a) to answer an enquiry from you;
(b) to provide you with the service you requested;
(c) to enable us to develop, administer and manage our services and businesses;
(d) to customise services to better meet your needs and preferences;
(e) to assess your application and manage your account with us;
(f) to compile a customer profile about you to serve you better;
(g) to engage a credit reporting body to conduct a credit and reference check;
(h) to assess your creditworthiness;
(i) statistical purposes;
(j) promotional and marketing purposes through a range of direct marketing channels that include electronic communication (email and SMS), telephone, voice call and direct mail (post) so that we can directly inform you of special offers, promotions and competitions;
(k) for research purposes to better improve our website, products or services;
(l) any other customer support purposes;
(m) to deal with complaints.
4. We may collect personal information about you from someone else, such as from a credit reporting body or another credit provider when we are assessing your credit application.
5. You authorise us to give to and seek personal information about your credit arrangements or obtain a consumer credit report containing information about you from any credit reporting body.
6. The credit reporting bodies that we are likely to disclose your personal information to -
Veda - Customer Resolutions
PO Box 964 North Sydney NSW 2059
1300 762 207
Dun & Bradstreet
Attn: Public Access Centre
PO Box 7405 St Kilda VIC 3004
1300 734 806
7. A credit reporting body may also disclose credit reporting information about you to us if we request the information:
(a) to assess an application for commercial credit made by you;
(b) to assess whether to accept you as a guarantor in relation to credit provided by us to another person or credit for which an application has been made to us by another person.
8. Credit reports and other personal information we obtain about your credit arrangements from a credit reporting body or a credit provider may be used by us for the following purposes:
(a) to assess your application;
(b) to assess your credit worthiness;
(c) to allow a credit reporting body to create a file about you;
9. You authorise the use of your personal information for marketing, planning and product development purposes by us, our related companies or an unrelated marketing organisation conducting marketing activities on our behalf. You can request that you do not receive direct marketing communications from us by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. If you do not provide the information requested or do not give your authority for the use of the information we may decline your application.
11. We may use or disclose your personal information before, during or after you enter into a contract with us.