Win a holiday with RR Rentlo Reinvented
Terms and Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion with prizes to the total of $30,000. The prize includes a major prize of 1x $20,000 voucher and runner up prize of 1 x $10,000 voucher to spend at any Flight Centre Travel Agent within Australia.
How to Enter
1. Fill out an application online between Monday 23rd May 2016 and Sunday 31st July 2016 and if approved before the end date, and you will be automatically entered into the draw to win the major prize and runner up prize. Customer must also have the product installed by Wednesday 31st August 2016.
1. There will be 2 prize winners for the Flight Centre Travel Vouchers valued at a total of $30,000 (1st prize 1 x $20,000 voucher and 2nd prize 1 x $10,000 voucher)
Conditions of Entry
1. One (1) entry per person is allowed.
2. Any products can be rented in order for a customer to qualify to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Entries must be Australian residents.
5. Thorn Australia Pty Ltd employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
1. The promotion starts on 23rd May 2016 and ends at 5pm EST on 31st July 2016.
2. All entries must be received between 23rd May 2016 and 31st July 2016 (inclusive).
3. The Promoter will select and announce the winners at the end of the promotion.
1. A manager of the promoter will randomly select the winners via barrel draw on 4th August 2016 at 12pm. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
2. Once the winners are selected they will be notified by email and phone call on 5th August 2016.
3. The two (2) prize winners of the Flight Centre travel vouchers will be published in an email to the entire company database the following week (week commencing 8th August) and listed on the company website, once winners have been individually notified and accepted the prize.
4. Prizes will be sent to the winners via registered post by Friday 12th August 2016
1. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Should a prize remain unclaimed or the winner remain uncontactable for a period of 3 months from the original date of announcement of the winners, there will be a redraw whereby winners of unclaimed prizes will be selected by a manager of the Promoter on 30 October 2016 at 12pm. The location of the decision will be Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales.
3. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
7. Prizes, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise indicated. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
8. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com
NSW permit No. LTPS/16/03733
SA permit No. T16/842