1. Can I still apply to rent items from RR?
No. RR is currently working on an exciting new rental range which is coming soon. As a result at this time you cannot apply to rent an item via our website. Be sure to join our Facebook community https://www.facebook.com/rentloreinvented or register your email address via our website www.rr.com.au, so that we can notify you when the new range is live.
2. Is your online store still open for business?
RR is not accepting new rental applications at this time. You cannot apply to rent an item via our website, until the launch of our new range.
Existing customers can continue to be serviced through our website in accordance with their existing rental terms and conditions.
Our new rental range is coming soon. Join our Facebook community https://www.facebook.com/rentloreinvented or register your email address via our website www.rr.com.au, so that we can notify you when the new range is live.
3. Can I upgrade my product?
RR is currently working on updating its range and at this time customers are unable to upgrade their product.
4. I normally pay my account in store, what can I do?
Setting up an automated payment method is always the easiest way to stay on top of your payments, you can do this either through CPAY or via direct debit. Call us and we can help you through these options. Alternatively you can call 131 181 to pay via credit or debit card over the phone or make a one off payment via our online payment portal which you can link to here https://payments.rr.com.au/security/login
To see all our convenient payment options visit our payment page https://www.rr.com.au/make-a-payment
5. What happens at the end of the contract?
At the end of your contract, you will have three options to choose from:
- Return the item
- Make an offer to purchase the product/s, or
- Continue renting the item at a reduced weekly rental rate.
6. How can I get my refund paid?
Call us on 131 181 and we can assess if you are eligible for a refund and if so, process this for you via bank transfer.
7. If my item is faulty or requires a service, will you still come and fix it?
Yes, simply call 131 181 and we will walk you through our processes
8. If I have a question regarding my account can I still call 131181?
Yes, our staff are still working hard to address all your needs regarding your account with us.
9. Why are you permanently closing stores?
We wanted to let you know that on April 23rd we announced the permanent closure of our stores however our RR core business continues to operate and will be leveraged to develop a new, digital business model. We are still very passionate about servicing your needs and are able to do so via our website rr.com.au 24/7 for your convenience. The business is also committed to delivering innovation for improved online customer experience and product range to meet your needs.
10. I need to provide documentation for my application, what can I do if stores are closed?
There are multiple ways for you to provide this information, the fastest way for us to assess your application is to do this electronically. Have your internet banking details ready to go! Our system automatically sends you an email when banking details are outstanding and explains the best way to complete this. If you are having trouble or require some other method to provide this information, our staff are only a phone call away. Call us on 131 181 and we will assist you with this.
11. I have a question about my application, who do I call?
Please call 131 181 and we will assist you, ensuring we answer any questions you may have about your application status.
12. How do I update my details?
To update your details please call 131 181 and our friendly staff will assist you. Please be sure to let us know if you are moving or have a new contact number so that we can stay in touch.
13. What if I am experiencing financial hardship?
If you are an existing RR customer and experiencing financial hardship, please contact the team on 131 181 for further assistance and to discuss your options.
14. How can I make a complaint?
If you are an existing RR customer and have a problem or need to make a complaint visit https://www.rr.com.au/complaints
15. How can I find out the safety precautions you have in place while we are currently impacted by COVID-19?
We have a dedicated page on our website which we are updating with our latest news around COVID-19, you can find that here https://www.rr.com.au/covid-19-update