RR Christmas Bonus Visa Gift Card Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running a promotion whereby eligible customers who apply and are approved for a new consumer lease contract for $9.99 a week or more on 36 and 48 month terms (excluding mobile phones) will receive a Visa Gift Card of varying value.
- The Visa Gift Card value will depend on the weekly rental amount of the selected item or designated package (see breakdown in The Offer).
- The Offer is available to eligible applications received between 18 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 and approved and installed by 22 January 2019 (Offer Period).
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Offer, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions of Entry, all eligible customers that apply for, and are approved for a new consumer lease contract for $9.99 a week or more on 36 or 48 month terms (excluding mobile phones) during the Offer Period will receive a Visa gift card as listed below:
- $100 Visa gift card for each product with a weekly rental payment of $9.99 a week or more
- $150 Visa gift card for each product with a weekly rental payment of $14.99 a week or more
- $200 Visa gift card for each product with a weekly rental payment of $19.99 a week or more
- $300 Visa gift card for each product with a weekly rental payment of $24.99 a week or more
- Visa gift card value dependent on weekly rental payments of individual products or designated packages and cannot be aggregated across multiple products. Mobile phones are excluded.
- The Offer is available on consumer lease applications approved and installed during the Offer Period for $9.99 a week or more on a 36 or 48 month term (excluding mobile phones) from the range of products listed on the RR website (https://www.rr.com.au/).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Offer is available subject to the Promoter’s standard consumer lease terms and conditions.
- All consumer lease applications are subject to satisfactory credit assessment, including credit checks.
- The Offer is available to eligible applications for a new consumer lease contract on 36 and 48 month terms received between 18 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 and approved and installed by 22 January 2019.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and not valid to Thorn employees.
- Offer excludes all installations and contract variations on a Hardship arrangement.
- Visa Gift Card terms and conditions apply. See https://ichoose.mycardplace.com for full details.
- Visa Gift Card will be issued after the first rental payment is received.
- Visa Gift Card will be posted directly to eligible customer’s product installation address within 2 – 8 weeks of the first rental payment being made.
- Customers must activate their Visa Gift Card online at https://ichoose.mycardplace.com before use. Visa Gift Card is valid for use for 1 year after activation.
- Product issuer for Radio Rentals Visa Gift Card is Heritage Bank Limited ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984 pursuant to a license from Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all eligible applications and to disqualify any application not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this Offer.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Radio Rentals Visa Gift Card, including any unused portions are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org