RR Arrears Incentive Terms & Conditions
Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) (the Promoter) is running an offer whereby eligible customers who pay 50% of their outstanding arrears amount by 28 December 2018, set up an automated payment method by 28 December 2018 and have their next rental payment honoured through an automated payment method, will be credited the remaining 50% of their arrears balance.
Only customers who are contacted by the Promoter and invited to participate will be eligible to participate in the Offer.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- One (1) entry per customer.
- Customers must pay 50% of their arrears balance by 28 December 2018.
- Customers must set up an automated payment method by 28 December 2018.
- Customers must have their next rental payment, after 28 December 2018, honoured through an automated payment method.
- Eligible customers will have 50% of their arrears balance credited to their account after the 28 December 2018.
- If an eligible customer defaults on their next rental payment after 28 December 2018, the arrears balance credited to their account will be reversed.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All Credits are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- how entrants can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them and seek the correction of such information; and
- how entrants can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information or disclose it to other organisations that may use it in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
The Promoter is Thorn Australia Pty Ltd trading as Radio Rentals (RR Rentlo Reinvented in South Australia) ACN 008 454 439 of Level 1, 62 Hume Highway, Chullora, New South Wales. Telephone: (02) 9101 5000. Email: email@example.com